<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Appreciation
Posted on: Sunday, November 17, 20138:35 PM

Just an appreciation post for my amazing friends and family!

Really love how my family is so so so supportive of me during this torturous journey. I am beyond thankful for the care and consideration they have given me. I am exempted from washing dishes (me and my sis has a 'duty roster' hahaha but my mum is taking over my duty now) and I get all my requests fulfilled. Like how I complained that my mum's slippers are too loud (she wears them when it's cold) so she changed to wearing socks instead and how they stop watching tv cos it might disturb me. And I requested for nuts and eggs for breakfast and my mum bought them immediately and all. All the meals are moreorless decided by me cos I don't wanna eat spicy or oily stuff during this exam period for fear of falling sick so everyone's stuck with eating porridge and beehoon soup with me haha!

I'm such an annoying person but I'm so grateful that my family supports me so much! My mum fetches me to and fro school every exam day too and it's so troublesome for her :-(

My dad came back yesterday night and today he asked me how was my previous papers and I just said they were okay and he said 那就好 and didn't interrogate me anymore or pressurize me and I was so grateful! I just feel so lucky. :')

Got really great friends as well, they keep me motivated and relaxed through our small whatsapp conversations and that's more precious than anything!

So so thankful to these people who make this torturous period in my life so much better!


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx