Here to post a fangirly post because I FINALLY found my ideal guy HAHAHA. I always see interviews and they'll ask the celebrities about their ideal person/type and I always wondered what was mine because I can't seem to make up my mind/stick with one because my "ideal" seems to change according to what show I watch/what book I read.
BUT I FINALLY found an ideal type that will (hopefully) stick and not change! He is none other than Wesley Chan from wongfuproductions hehehehehe he's so amazing :-D
Firstly he's a more realistic type because I actually get to see his natural reactions through all their vlogs and behind the scenes etc unlike other celebrities where I only get to see their glamorous life or book characters which are obviously fictitious.
Secondly he has such a great brain. I want his brain. Super creative mind, always coming out with lots of good ideas for his stories or even artworks! Really good at drawing and he has an amazing talent in storytelling. The videos he directed are always so subtle but touching and meaningful :') Plus he always puts in 100% effort when creating things, even if he takes a longer time than the others. It's really admirable!
And, he's hot HAHAHA. He just posted a pic of his abs on IG because he's going for a triathlon tmrw! I always knew he was fit but I didn't know he was that fit omg what a cutie!
Haha but other than that, he's still amazing in all ways like how he's always so chill and logical and has a good sense of humour! Plus his adorable love for grey tshirts. Idk objectively speaking he's not really good-looking based on society's standards, but in my opinion his talent and character and mind makes him so much more attractive and good-looking! It makes you find his small eyes adorable ;-)
So yeah. HAHA what a fangirly post!!! Hope I can find a guy like him HAHA. Sigh he would be so perfect for me, except that we have an 11-year age gap! But age is just a number right? :p