Officially graduated from NYJC yesterday and tbh the truth haven't settled on me maybe because it's just too weird that I actually graduated. My heart doesn't feel like I graduated. I guess I'm just not ready to accept this ending of another chapter in my life. Sometimes it scares me how fast I am growing old because events seem to speed up and things start to come and go at an alarmingly rapid pace and I get so overwhelmed and I wish time would stop so I can actually cherish and enjoy the moment. But life's not like that and there's nothing I can do so I guess the best I can do is to treasure what's with me; right here, right now.
Graduation was really fun with the funny videos made by the various subj departments! They're so hilarious and it's really heartwarming that they care enough about us to make these videos to send us off and cheer for us :-) The videos are really meaningful and can see that they really brainstormed for concepts and make it as entertaining as possible! Love them lots. Really want to do well for them :(
Didn't take pics with a lot of people because I'm a poor soul without camera so I just wander around and wait for people to take photos w me so basically I have no photos with me too hahahahaha. Took pics with the people who mean the most to me tho! With my cchyco-nyjc group (sounds so vague but I really don't know what to call them hahaha), my 3Js and 2 musketeers! These are the people who made my JC life so memorable so pics with them is a must! :-) Gonna miss them sooooo much after graduating but I'm not too worried because we WILL keep in contact!
Had lunch w JM after that, introduced her to one of my fav place - AMBUSH. I personally think the food is great. Because I love mediterranean fusion stuff so woohoo! Ate the scallops with fish roe cream pasta and oooooooomg love fish roe and love the scallops! Ok enough about food haha but it was a great lunch with JM! Nice chatting session w her :-DDD It's amazing how we barely see each other in our daily lives yet we have so many things to say when we meet up.
Overall, it's a pretty eventful graduation! Spent it with some of the people I love the most so it was incredible. :-) A day full of gratitude because I'm so glad that I met these awesome people in my life. Thankful to those who gave me gifts, and also thankful to those I gave gifts to, even though some of y'all didn't give me, there's no need to be sorry! You guys don't know that giving gifts really make me happy so :-) Your acceptance of my gifts is a great gift to me!
So it's 22 more days to Alevels and I just wanna kill myself for slacking so much haha. Got back results slip and everything looks so much better because they moderated hahahahahahaha.