It's already 1st September and 2 more days to GP prelims and I'm still trying to get my act together sigh pie.
Totally unprepared I don't think I can ever be fully prepared even if I study 1 or 2 or 10 more years. GP is my worst subject, no kidding. My highest GP essay score is 25/50 LOL when my classmates get like 35......... Usually I just get 21 - 23 la how pathetic can I get?! And my AQ LOL forever stuck at 3/10 one leh wahpiang. How to pass alevels like that??? So terrible at evaluating/critical thinking because I'm a lazy, passive learner who likes to absorb everything the teacher said instead of actually thinking. That's why I suck at lit too cos I don't have insights HAHA. Alamak all along I thought I was an arts student but I guess I was wrong, maybe I'm a science student after all who just needs to memorize all the bio facts. Plus arts forever need to do presentation UGH SO BURDENSOME
Ok rant over hehe it's the 1st of September and by right it should be the first day of school today since yknow, my school is Hogwarts. But sadly I'm a pathetic muggle :-( 2 more months to Alevels ahhhhhhh I just wanna kill myself. Prelims coming and I haven't been improving or anything. Post-prelims/mock exams schedule is already out and everything is settled except for my mind. Starting to regret LOL SHOULD HAVE STUDIED HARDER T_T
My performance in 2 months time is gonna determine the next 80 years of my happiness hahaha ugh full of regrets right now. When you see me sweeping the pavements in the future remember to remind me of my mistakes and let me die in shame/regret T_T
Goodluck and all the best to everyone else who has a better chance at happiness than me!