<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: S K Y D R A G O N
Posted on: Sunday, September 29, 20138:32 PM

This is going to be an annoying fangirl post but I'm just going to post it so that I can remember all my feeeels in the future (or when they actually get married I can look back at this and go like heehehe I knew it)

So anyway I just cannot contain my excitement over GD CL UGH I will go down with this ship!!!! I've always shipped skydragon ever since 2NE1TV but I thought their r/s was more of a brother-sister kind. Yesss I'm a logical and rational shipper LOL.

BUT THEN recently they had to go around hugging each other and pretend kiss and backhug and post so many adorable photos together it's just so T_T I know they might still have a brother-sister r/s but T_T They even held hands today T_T This is too much hmphhh I swear they just wanna torture all their fans T_T

I just cannot handle these feels HAHAHA they're so compatible T_T In terms of attitude, ideals and all :-( Really wish they would be together!

I just hope that one day they'll confess that they're together :b /delusional/
Okay but seriously I've never been so attached to a ship (not even Dramione) and I rarely ship people together cos most of them are too far-fetched. But these 2........they're so cute together and they're acting all suspicious nowadays it's so annoying :-(

Ok fangirl rant over!


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx