<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Ever so grateful
Posted on: Thursday, September 26, 20138:27 PM

Met up with my dearest 3Js for a short meetup/lunch today because PRELIMS ARE OVER (!!!!!) but Jiamin's promos are starting next week so no outing :( But it's alright, we're totally satisfied with just a lunch hehe any time spent with them is precious and great! :)

Love them so much (so mushy ugh) but it's true hehe I feel so happy whenever I see them! Anw, bought 6 mini fruit tarts as a goodluck gift for Jiamin for her prelims (actually just wanted to buy 1 for her but it came in box of 6 so I secretly harboured the hope of her offering us to eat some HAHA) and I totally thought I would be the only one giving them smth BUT NOOOOO turns out Jiaee and Jasmine both gave us little gifts too and they gave all of us like not only for Jiamin /cries/ I SWEAR I WAS SO TOUCHED I can't believe we are so alike yknow!!! Like omg it was totally unplanned and we just - ugh, we're so alike in our thinking that it's actually creepy (in a good way).

But yeah, had a super great time with them eating and talking about random things! Went to walk walk around pasar malam (favourite shopping place of ours cos food + cheap stuff) LOL and we each bought a shirt for $10 HAHA. The most hilarious thing is that Jasmine's and my shirts are super alike while Jiaee's and Jiamin's shirts are super alike. So we were like, ok we're never gonna go out wearing the same thing ok?! Or we'll look like freaks hahahahahahahahahaha. But we promised that we'll bring them to HK HAHA.

Love them lots :-) Close friends are the greatest thing one could ever ask for. There's not a day where I don't feel grateful that I have awesome friends by my side.

Got some lil gifts for yiwen, kim and sis too because I thought of them while shopping at pasar malam! And I realise the feeling of buying gifts for the people you love is really great. Nothing beats choosing what they like and thinking how happy they will be when they receive the gifts!

Wanted to get something for mom too but I didn't see anything that she would like and I don't want her to scold me for wasting money :( Anw, I'm so excited to buy gifts for them from HK yeahhhhhhh hehehe!


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx