<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Precious
Posted on: Tuesday, July 23, 201310:56 PM

Impromptu meetup with my girls today! We actually had a biweekly meetup on every Wed Bs but cos Jas and Jiaee has extra chem supp now so we can't meet up :-( Sadly we don't seem to have any days that we all end early so today is probably one of the few times we can meet up :-(

It's kinda sad that we're all in the same school but we really barely see each other!!! I swear I rarely see them in school and even if we do we can't really chat cos we'd be rushing off to somewhere else :( Thank goodness for WhatsApp so that we can always talk! But NOTHING beats real life interaction so I'm really glad we all put in the effort to meet each other despite our tight schedules!!! :-) So glad to have this bunch of friends who I can have so much fun with. Time spent with them is forever crazy and fun :'D Ate Fish & Co. with them and it was awesome omg it's gonna be one of my favorite dining places from now!

Anw, I just felt really grateful and fortunate to have met these people who really brighten up my life. Whenever I'm with them I feel so comfortable and happy and stress-free! We can talk about anything and everything and whenever we meet up we seem to have endless topics to talk about and we'd always end up digressing/interrupting each other. Idek why because we actually do talk in the whatsapp group alr... So yeap real life interaction beats everything and I think it's important to maintain these interactions :-)

Feelin' happy and grateful to all my friends, even to those that I don't meet often, because you guys are always in my heart hehe.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx