Currently in the midst of Midyears, it really makes me think how am I supposed to sit for A's in Nov when I can't even get my stuff together right now...
Still left with 2 more papers! Econs paper 2 and CLL paper 1 but I've basically lost all motivation due to this long weekend LOL. Supposedly I should do better cos got longer time to study but NOOOOOOO it only makes me slack more and feel lazier. Lost all exam momentum (if I even had one in the first place...) Really reluctant to start studying econs (yes that's right I haven't STARTED) because I briefly read through it alr for the case study paper so it feels so boring study the same things hahaha. I actually really like econs ugh but I hate econs essays because I always feel like I did pretty ok and the results come back otherwise T.T And this time round I really wanna do well because Mrs Chua is the awesomest econs teacher ever!!! She's strict but still nice and caring and she's so good at teaching so I love her *o*
Ok anw, my aunt and my 2 nephews are gonna come over today (from hongkong) to live here for 2 weeks! Really awkward because we (my sis, me and my mum) aren't close with my paternal side of the family at all LOL. I see my paternal side of the family once a year/2 years when we go back China but because this aunt lives in HongKong, we see each other every 5 years or smth HAHA. I think she's rather close with my dad though but my dad isn't even here he's working in China right now T_T
Furthermore my mum and her not really on good terms cos I think they had some misunderstanding/fight before. :/ Sooo awkward seriously I mean how are we gonna live together and eat together and stuff like that? Also I heard my nephews are really naughty like they're just 9 and 7 years old but I heard a few years ago during my granddad's 80th bday they were running around and shouting vulgarities HAHAHAHA apparently my aunt's husband is quite vulgar LOL actually it's quite funny when you think about it!! But ya even my dad who is usually very easygoing couldn't take it and he actually hit them like wow I can't even imagine him hitting kids cos I don't think he has ever hit me. :0 Sooo I'm not really expecting really cute kids after all that I've heard and because my sis REALLY HATES kids I think I'm gonna be the peacemaker for the next 2 weeks cos I generally like kids and am neutral with my aunt...
But really though idek why my aunt wants to live at my house, it's so small and we only have one room to spare (usually my dad's) and she has to fit in her + 2 boys in that room. :0 She's actually rich cos she's a lawyer (actually her husband is too) so why would she wanna squeeze with us T_T
Sigh sometimes I wish I can be like the others and have really good r/s with my relatives! But I think due to the distance and culture barrier and language it's so hard for me and my sis to connect with my relatives/cousins! We use to play a bit with our cousins cos their age actually quite near ours but now it's just awkward cos we meet once a year/2 years :( There's honestly no common topics at all. Times like these make me glad that I have a sister cos at least I have someone to talk to at least and we can totally understand each other and can lament about how awkward it is and we can just be in our little world and pretend we're so bad at Chinese HAHAHAHA. Sister appreciation time!
Yeap so I'm not really looking forward to the next 2 weeks but I think it's gonna be interesting! I've actually met the older nephew before when he was like 3 or 4 or smth and back then he was loud but at least he wasn't screaming vulgarities HAHAHAHA I had a pretty good time with him cos he really liked me and would always run to me to hold my hand and that was pretty cute B-)
Really looking forward to post-MYE activities though!!! Karaoke at my condo w jiaee jasmine Jiamin on thurs night, zoo w them on Fri (OH YAY!!!) and most probably meeting up with Chuting (are you reading this? ;-)) and Jiamin on Sunday!!! LIFE IS GOOD HEHEHE