<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Lost
Posted on: Thursday, July 25, 20137:18 PM

Nothing sucks more than the feeling of helplessness when a friend you consider close thinks that she has got no friends. It hurts me that she doesn't consider me as close enough, and it hurts me to see her feeling so lonely and upset because she thinks there's no one she can turn to.

Time and time again I've tried to show concern in the many little ways I can, but it seems that my efforts are not enough to make her feel like she's really important to me. Am I not doing enough? What should I do to make her realize that she's a precious friend and she brightens up my life?

It's worse that she always seems happy and fine in real life but she sounds so depressed in her blog posts, because it makes me feel like she's okay, but then I realize she's actually not. And I have no idea how to bring up her blog posts because it's so awkward and I don't think she'll like discussing about it irl.

-------------------------------------------

Really hate it when people I consider as friends tell me that they don't have friends. Like, THEN WHAT AM I? And it makes me sad that the person is suffering and feeling sad that nobody cares when I REALLY DO.

Sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh. I guess it's time to reflect on myself. I guess it just means that I'm not showing my appreciation enough :-(

To all those who I consider as my friends, I love you guys :*


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx