<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday to my mummm!
Posted on: Sunday, June 16, 20138:01 PM

Today is a vvvery special day! It's Father's Day AND my mum's birthday!!! Wooohooooo /throws confetti/

Celebrated this special day in advance because daddy has to fly off at 3.40pm sooooo, we sort of celebrated at Tim Ho Wan and Hai Di Lao steamboat restaurant earlier this week! Actually they don't really care about celebrations haha so there's no cake or anything. Just a happy meal with the whole family is a brilliant celebration already, right right right? :-D

But still hehe my sis and I gave them gifts! Just really small gifts but I personally think they're quite meaningful... HAHA. ;-) Gave my mum a bunny-shaped USB fan cos I've secretly noticing that she's been complaining that it's really hot when she uses the computer and that she wished she had a USB fan! And she really likes bunnies too (like I do! In fact she used to have a pet bunny when she was young) so yay :-D

Gave my dad a packet of gummies that come in the shape of Green Pigs (angry bird's enemy) because we keep saying that they look alike!!! Gave my dad a Green Pig cushion for his birthday LOL HAHAHAHA!! According to my sis it's not yet out in the market yet but she managed to get it cos she's been working as an intern at The Cocoa Trees for the past week (Not sure whether it's true or not...) I think these gummies are PERFECT HEHHEH they're so cute and suitable!

Hope they liked it! Glad that my parents are simple people who don't expect a lot haha actually I am too!! I feel so uncomfortable when people fuss over me or plan so many things for me on my birthday because I so very much prefer a quiet and simple but happy meal/gathering! And I am not very fond of big gatherings because I am an awkward social turtle so I don't really get it when people say they like big parties... I'd feel so intimidated and overwhelmed :-(

Nevertheless I would be happy and grateful no matter what because it's absolutely amazing to feel so loved! Read a quote somewhere before that said something like, just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all of their heart :-D

I think it's a beautiful quote and I think we should all keep that in mind so that we can appreciate the people around us :-)

Anw! Suddenly remembered something sweet that my dad did before :-)
Around 1+ year ago I couldn't decide which school to go to because my mum wanted me to go to a better school but I wanted to stick with my original decision. My mum seriously had a cold war with me and she wouldn't talk to me or anything AND my sis was on her side and I was so sad because I was torn between wanting to follow my original choice and not wanting to disappoint my mum :-( I was seriously in a dilemma for days and I happened to talk to my dad on msn and I told him that mum is still angry with me, then he told me that she just wants the best for me and that he is okay with whatever choice I make, as long as I am happy and won't regret. :') I swear at that moment tears welled up in my eyes and I immediately screenshoted it and saved the pic hehe because it's so precious! Even now when I look at the pic again I still feel so touched and loved and I am so glad that I have such a supportive dad :')

Okay I am so long-winded hehe. It's been an amazing week! (family time ftw) BUT OMG I'm only left with 2 weeks?!!?! How crazy is this omg I've barely started studying!!!! NO TIMEEEEEEEEEE


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx