<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: SYF 2013
Posted on: Wednesday, May 1, 20139:00 PM

Nearly didn't wanna post because I had no feeling to post? :( Which really sucks because SYF used to be such a memorable and important event but now it has lost its excitement :(

NYCO got a distinction (as expected because we're awesome like that HAHA just kidding) along with all the other JCs except for 2. Really speechless at the results haha even though it's kinda expected. But still, kinda disappointed because this just seems so .... Unfair. :-(

But anw, I'm still really proud of NYCO!!! I don't feel as attached to them as compared to CCHYCO, but NYCO is still a great orchestra with awesome people that I will miss. Especially my percussion section!!! Super adorable and funny batchmates and juniors. Really grateful to have them :') and without CO I would rarely have the chance to see my CCHY-NYCO people because we're all from different classes :-( No more going home together after CO booooooz :-( Gonna miss our go-home gang (which comprises of Jon Weiyi Joey Jiaee Jasmine Jiamin Kailin and sometimes Huilin Yurou) so much :-(

Think we didn't perform our best on stage, at least it wasn't my personal best and I could've done so so much better but ah well. Anw I comforted myself by repeating what someone said to me before, prepare 120% and when you go on the stage you'll be nervous and perform worse than expected but you'll still be 100%. Hope that was the case for me haha! Really proud of Sichou's ending though because we've never gotten it perfect and bammmm I finally heard a clean and perfect ending on our syf day!!! Really proud of it. And Jiaying! Me and Jiaying have been so stressed about the ending cos we always take turns to end wrongly LOL so I'm so glad that we both managed to nail it!!! Now when I think back about it it feels like a dream omg I think I remember dinglaoshi smiling at me at the last 3 bars but idk it could be my imagination but it was an awesome feeling and I can almost feel the spotlight on me right now and ugh I'm gonna miss performing at SCH with the spotlight on us :-( Nothing, I swear nothing, beats performing on stage. And this is my last time :-( Thought it would be awkward for me to be smiling on stage while performing but in the end I really couldn't stop smiling on stage because I was just so happy to be on stage and so happy to be performing with NYCO. Really touched my heart when I looked around and saw the other members immersed in the music and smiling as well :')

This still feels so surreal like I can't believe it's all over and it's my last time AND A'levels is coming in like 6 months :( Really have got no time to waste, just like syf, I've only one chance to make it right.

Gonna feel so empty without CO. It has been my good friend for 6 years and I just can't bear to bid farewell to it. :-/


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx