I'm always very picky cos I like to be very precise and I always hate to use absolute words like "perfect" cos nothing can ever be really perfect but today is one of the greatest days ever and it's the closest to perfect so I shall call it a perfect day. :')
Lovely lovely day and I feel so blessed because of my cutest juniors :') Really so touched to see them putting in so much effort to make cards for us and one of the best things to me is seeing handwritten cards/notes cos I think I can really feel the sincerity from those! And so I really like writing cards/letters too :-) So hinthint next time just give me cards/letters and if you write super long letter I don't even mind if it's on foolscap paper cause I just love reading words and thought and feelings so much!
Just feel so lucky to have all these awesome people in my life and I'm so filled with love and gratitude right now :-)
Never felt much attached to nyco (as compared to cchyco) but this bunch of people just makes me so attached to them and I'm really gonna miss them SO MUCH. So sad that we couldn't spend more time together :-( Really glad to be able to meet such precious people in my life!
Thankful for all the love today.
And also a great big heart to you, thanks for brightening up my day. :-)