Hehe blogging with my eyes half-closed cause I'm sleepy as hell but I'm determined to blog because today has been a memorable day for me!!
But I'm not sure why either haha! Was felt feeling so filled with positive thoughts and contentment just now :-D Had CO from 3 to 8 omg super hardcore I swear. And being a percussionist I had to move instruments to and fro LT4 AND stand for 5 hours continuously... Guess who's gonna develop some leg muscles?! (on the other hand this might be a blessing in disguise since I desperately need some leg muscles. Clocked 19:08 for 2.4km LOL I'M HOPELESS)
Ok so yeah was feeling reaaaally tired and drained and exhausted but idk why I felt a sudden surge of contentment. Like, I know things are tough right now but I know they won't last long and it'll all be over in the blink of an eye! And that these tired memories will be the precious memories I have of nyco/my jc life in the future. In a way I was kinda comforted by this whole thing, something about the rigorous schedule/practices really reminds me of the good ol' times in cchyco :') And so I thought that I'll really have to try my best and make this journey worthwhile. Kinda glad to be practicing and working hard with my fellow sectionmates and orchestra members as well :-)
And even though I still suck (sigh) I think I'm making some improvements, which is wonderful!!! Haha low-expectations ziyue feels ultra glad to just be able to improve. The feeling of improving is better than anything ok hehehe. It makes me so motivated now!!! I WILL CONQUERRRR.
Anw, getting back PW results tomorrow! Not sure what to feel and expect :-/ I guess no expectations = no disappointment! GOODLUCK TO ALL :* As for everybody!!!