<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Surreal
Posted on: Friday, April 19, 20138:30 PM

So I wanted to post one week ago because I was feeling extraordinarily blessed but I was too tired! Well so I'll blog about it now hehe. Basically I felt really lucky cos Lynn ran with me for the last 3 rounds of my 2.4km and I broke my own record and got 17:15 haha still no silver BUT A BRONZE IS A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT considering that I ran 19:08 previously... So yeah a big big heart to Lynn cos I definitely couldn't do it without her and she's such a lovable person with the biggest heart and I'm so so grateful to have her as my friend :') She's so motivating while I'm such a baby omg haha I swear I felt like crying while I was running my 4th round and she had to tell me not to cry oh gosh hahaha I AM SO EMBARRASSING.

And the second thing is I'm super glad to have Mrs Chua as my econs teachers cause she is so awesome! She totally reignited my love for econs omg under her guidance I realize econs is really interesting and relevant in life. Love how she tries to make econs questions more interesting/relevant to the world instead of just boring concept questions and I'm working extra hard for econs now because I don't wanna disappoint her!!!

Well syf is coming in 2 weeks! Lots of ccas and stuff have been getting distinction haha happy for them all and I hope we can get it too! Well this is really surreal but I've actually been in the co scene for 5 years and it has been such a crucial part of my life and I don't know how I'm gonna feel without it :/ To me it's really more than a cca, it has turned into a way of life and I'm afraid I can't deal with the absence of it HAHAHAHA. Don't think I'll join co in uni (provided I can actually get into a uni LOLLLL) so this might be the last time I get to come into contact with co. And yeap it's gonna be my last syf in my life cos there's no more syf after the jc level :( WHY ARE THINGS CHANGING WHEN I NEED A CONSTANT IN MY LIFE :(

Guess one thing I'll always regret is not trying to expand my co, um what do you call it, career? Experience? Like whenever I see SYCO/SCO performing I just want to be a part of them so much but me being a lazy bum/coward too afraid of rejection/embarrassment/stepping out of my comfort zone, I just keep my dreams and desires as they are. Wish I had the courage to actually go for what I want.

Well in any case imma be SCO's loyal fan and when I get older I'm gonna go watch all their concerts hehe.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx