Posting because I am so disappointed in myself right now haha I'm taking back what I said about me not being sad, I AM SO SAD NOW. Ok la not exactly sad but more of frustration I guess cos I just feel so regretful and annoyed and asdfghjkl with how I'm so dumb that I can totally misinterpret the unseen prose. And is totally completely entirely leh the whole idea wrong wrong wrong until cannot wrong anymore I swear I was so speechless when I write until half and realized that I wrote the wrong things for 1 and a half page for the past 30mins and I'm only left with 10 mins to do damage control... Tried to edit my written work so that I can save time but realized I was too wrong so wrong so very wrong to edit anything. Considered if I should just continue writing the wrong idea since I'm already ending my point soon and lit is, yknow, all about interpretation and all, but I read my answer and the passage and realized I'm so UTTERLY wrong that the teacher will just think I'm an idiot la. Not that my interpretation was solid also since actually I was just writing rubbish. No wonder I was writing rubbish la since I got it all wrong!!! I swear when I finally understood it it was a moment of realization, like suddenly everything clicked and it all makes sense!!! But too late la brain... Next time please kick in earlier and save me from this misery :-(
So ya I feel like eating up myself now I DESERVE TO BE SWALLOWED BY MONSTERS AND SERPENTS because I am so dumb.
Think I put in quite a bit for effort for lit this time round especially Mansfield Park (cos I suck at Jane Austen stuff so much) so I felt rather calm and prepared when I entered the exam room. And this HAS to happen to spoil my mood leh seriously :-( Think the questions were quite easy actually and I had rather ok time management and wrote full essays (with intro and conclusion sia what the hell never in my life..) for Mansfield and another place! Was feeling so proud and satisfied with my time management when my brain decides to go crazy and misinterpret the unseen question haha brain, you win you win you winnn. I'll feel so terribly sorry towards Mr Lee even though it's not like he has high expectations of me. But he's been giving me 15/25 for my essays consistently so I think he'll expect something of that sort too but I wrote a one page essay for him with barely any analysis omg I AM SO SORRY T_T Gonna 偷笑 if I can even get 10/25 la haha I guess failing is my fate. :(
I swear lit and I are not on good terms la cos Olevels I also end up writing 2 paragraphs for my unseen prose? THATS IT I'M SWEARING OFF UNSEEN PROSE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVERRRRR. I had SS to save my sorry ass during Olevels but now I don't have SS anymore and have to rely on my crazy analytical skills which are non-existent :'(
Asdfghjkl ugh it's time to study CLL and hope that I'll get a better grade for it to sort of compensate for my loserness in lit :( Though it's highly impossible cos I suck at CLL paper 2 so much ;_; Not sure if it's just me or do I suck at everything?!
/edit/
On second thoughts maybe my time management did not improve after all and I just managed to adapt to the required speed for writing CLL essays. CLL freaking requires us to write 5 essays in 3 hours LOL I DON'T GET HOW ANYONE CAN FINISH WRITING 5 CLL ESSAYS IN 3 HOURS LOLLOLLOL. Plus Chinese words have so many more strokes that English! Gooooodluck to me.