<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Block tests
Posted on: Friday, March 15, 20131:18 PM

Today officially marks the first day of BTs and I just had one of the most disastrous GP paper haha I suck at GP SOOOO MUCH but idek why I'm in the so called advanced GP supp class. I ain't got time to learn how to write philosophical questions when I can barely handle simple questions man..... Anyway they're reshuffling the supp class list after BTs so I can bet I won't be there sigh I don't mind but it's so embarrassing for the rest of the supp class to wonder "I wonder what happened to her? Must have got too lousy results to stay in this class.." HAHAHA but anyway I expected myself to suck at GP cos I always do but I just feel so sorry to Ms Cheng cos she put in so much effort :( She went through AQ so many times and I did especially terrible for AQ just now haha I deserve an award la.

Bio in about 1hr and ..... Once again I'm questioning my decision to take biology la but it's not like I have any choice so .... Just suck it up lo :( Unfortunate h1 bio students are tested on 13 chapters while h1 phy students are tested on 4 chapters um I'm afraid I don't see the fairness here... But it's ok means we get more practice right? RIGHT? #positivethinking

Anyway I used to love bio so much la but now it's just meh :| I do like the chapters on enzymes, photosynthesis and respiration though. Actually bio is quite fun la I feel like it's slightly more relatable in our lives than other sciences but it's not like I take other sciences so I'm of no position to judge. :p

I just feel like secondary school pure biology is SUCH A LIEEEE.

/end rant/


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx