<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: NYCOGZ Camp 2013
Posted on: Sunday, February 24, 201311:47 PM

Blogging right now in the middle of the night when I should be sleeping so that I can be energized for tomorrow! Monday Blues ah seriously... Can't afford to feel sleepy during lessons cos block tests are 19 DAYS AWAY (!!!!) can you believe it?! Seems like the first day of school was just yesterday... Well BTs gonna be a wake up call for me I guess cos I've been feeling rather meh. My mum's been nagging at me to study too so after BTs she'll have even more reasons to nag at me cos I know my BT results are gonna suck. :-(

Have to settle the NE trip proposal by this week WAH BURDEN SIA. So many activities I'm interested in but I can't participate sigh :( And CO's SYF gonna take up all my time sigh.

Speaking of co, went for the annual NYCOGZ combined camp 2 days ago! :D Didn't get to hang out with my usual cchy-nyco peeps ( :( ) cos as a group leader I had to stick with my dearest group 3!!! ^^ So I had to be a good leader and role model and sleep early with them and couldn't do our usual gossiping/playing cards haha but it's ok! Cos i have the loveliest group members :B So glad to see them rather bonded with each other! Surprised to see them warmed up to each other so fast too hehe. Makes my job as a group leader easier since I'm so bad at facilitating icebreakers :/ Didn't play icebreakers game in the end and everyone just shared our stories about our ex-schools/OGs/classes and most importantly, cute boys! I swear all of them are super hyper when the topic of cute boys came up LOL, sharing photos here and there HAHAHAHA.

So glad that they put in 200% of effort whatever they do! :)

Also, really super blessed to have uber cute percussion juniors - Wanzhen, Shihui, Serene and Weihan (but he didn't go for camp)!!! Bonded a lot with them through learning the cup song and AHHHH all of them are so friendly and hyper and adorable! SO GLAD TO HAVE THEM AS MY JUNIORS *_* And they all have a lot of passion for percussion which is great!

Bonded a lot with Serene especially cos she's also in group 3 :-) Everytime we had to watch the scary video clips during the night trail, we'll hold hands HAHA! Plus she's the same height as me and we have lots of things in common 8-D

Really really happy and grateful to have them as my juniors and I look forward to spending more time with them :-)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx