Going to be involved in CT Orientation tomorrow! Really excited to be involved, kinda glad I had the chance to be a class leader even though I was sort of forced to do it ..........
Hope my fellow 32 juniors will be ultra high because I'm all prepared to be high right now!!! Really reminds me of my CTO last year, which wasn't very fun honestly hahahaha but still! Can't believe 1 year just flew by like that.
Well, no matter what, I'll try my best to charm and entertain them with my cuteness (haha just kiddinggggg). Anw, going to be a group leader for COGZ camp as well with Shuping ^-^ Hope everything will go well!
OH and, celebrated Valentine's Day a few days ago with my dearest friends and I have to say that I rrrrreally love Valentine's Day A LOT even though I'm single hahahahaha #foreveralone leh... But anw, Valentine's Day is such a happy day and to me it's all about sharing the joy and the loveeeeee. Everyone seems extra friendly and sweet that day, I don't know why hehehe! It's like all the sweetness from the candies and chocolates have infiltrated our minds. :D But I love it, and it's so heartwarming! :')
Happy belated Valentine's Day everybody!