School is starting on the day after tomorrow and I've still got 7 Chinese essays NOT DONE. Not even started. I am doooomed. And it's my daddy's birthday today so NOPE I don't wanna do any work so just let me die hahahaha.
Dreading school SO MUCH now. This year is gonna be a real busy and intense year and my head hurts just thinking about it. Believe it or not my most hated lesson is PE :p ESP now that Mr Swee is not teaching us anymore!!! WHY?
Anyway I'm so worried about SYF too because I suck T_T and it's the first time I'm having such an important role as I heard many schools are playing our song :( Stress x100. And dinglaoshi scares me. HAHA.
And I've got to plan a NE trip. Idk what to do .................. I am so lost.
On a happier note, it's my dad's birthday today so happy birthday to my daddy!!! :D
P/S. Watched Les Miz some days ago and now my life feels like a musical HAHA. I am so addicted to the songs!!!