Been a long time since I last blogged. Just went to check out my last post and apparently it's a rant post about biology and as expected IT SUCKED. Did so badly for the paper I was on the verge of desperation like right there. While doing the paper I was like OH GOD WHAT AM I DOING WHAT AM I WRITING I DON'T KNOW I DON'T UNDERSTAND I DON'TTTTTT and I seriously thought I was going to just break down and cry but thankfully I held on to my sanity and tried my best to complete the paper. But I didn't complete the paper in the end and wrote crap for my answers so. Well. Hope I'll get something above U. :(
It's the first time this kind of thing happened to me and I hope it'll never happen again. :( Need to improve my writing speed and I need better time allocation!!!
Anyway, all results will be out tomorrow in the hall. So cruel of them seriously to release everything all at once and all together. T_T If I fail anything I can't even hide in a corner and cry in peace.
Already got back CLL results and it seems to be decent haha. Lost hope for Lit, Bio and GP already. Hope econs will be alright. But honestly I'm not nervous at all now. Not because I'm confident, but probably because I'm too busy worrying about OP. Having the first OP rehearsal tomorrow and I think we'll have to present in front of the class and omg I'm so nervous I DISLIKE THIS PRESENTING THING OK even though I've done it many times. :( But still. Hate it!
So many things going on tomorrow I hope I'll be able to handle them all. Hope everything will be alright tomorrow! All the best!
P.S/ Can't believe it's the 1st day of Olevels tomorrow. It feels as if I was the one doing Olevels yesterday. Good times. Best of luck!