Updating this blog because I'm doing smth REALLY cool tmrw!! Haha it might be common to others, but this is seriously the first time I'm doing it!
I'm going to be an usher tmrw! HAHA. And not just any normal usher, I'm gonna be the VIP usher along with my awesome CLL classmate Kahying! Well I'm ushering the Principal while she's ushering the VVIP who's the MP of tampines? So her job is more important but ugh I'm really stressed :-(
Okay so, prior to this I already had 2 rehearsals. We gotta lead the VIPs here and there and memorize the sequence of events happening and stuff ~_~ The scariest thing is that we have to accompany the VIPs UP THE STAGE :-( I'm so afraid that I'll trip or smth or somehow be really awkward and completely embarrass myself.
Anw I don't even know why my teacher asked me to be this. I was supposed to be a normal usher too!! But nvm, it's a once in a lifetime chance I guess! Being an usher is really hard work, I must start appreciating them from now on hehe.
Well, hope everything will go well tomorrow! ^^