Just really tired of my mom forever comparing me with my sister. Seems like she's good at everything and I'm always 2nd. Studies, responsibility, leadership, everything. :/ And I appear to be always going out attending this concert that concert, celebrating her birthday his birthday, having gatherings w friends here and there. Forever doing stuff that's pointless. Forever wasting my energy and time on stuff like cca.
Anything I do ain't right. The things that are precious & important to me ain't worth it. :-(
I already gave up on so many things. Tried my best to reach the expectations. But my results are too lousy. I'm too stubborn. Doing art stream probably gets me nowhere too.
Seriously dislike this. We don't have to be the same. Maybe I chose to be different. :-(
————————————————
On a happier note, it's the holidays! Been watching Running Man these few days .... Damn I sound so contradictory lol (refer to ^)
But I'm determined to do well for midyears!! Somehow everyone is expecting positive results from me. Other than me and my mom I guess LOL. Nobody believes that I'm simply a lucky person.
Seriously speaking though I think the chances are low. Lit and CLL and bio is so ........... Econs is somewhat interesting I guess. :/ I don't even know what to say. I've always liked lit and bio. And CLL is chinesey! Logically speaking I'm supposed to love all of them but no I'm so burdened.
No more excuses. When I failed maths I could at least say I've always been bad at it and I'm more of a arts person. Now that I'm taking all the subjs I'm supposed to be good at .... I only have myself to blame.
Goodluck to myself!