<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Take a chance
Posted on: Thursday, May 24, 20124:33 PM

Hi readers, no actually I think it's just Sean. HAHA HELLOOOO :D

Anw, it's officially the last day of school tomorrow! It's so depressing to have a GP exam on the last day of school though. :<

Looking forward to the holidays even though I've got nothing planned. Not going overseas because I requested not to (I was afraid I wouldn't have enough time) so yeah not going overseas :( Kinda sad about it now cos my friends like Kim, Yiwen and jasmine are going overseas and they're all super excited about it!

I love the feeling of being excited for an overseas trip. :( A holiday doesn't feel like a holiday without going overseas ... BUT IT'S ALRIGHT! Hope I'll make use of the time properly!

Gonna have to work reaaaaaally hard during the Hols. Midyear exams directly after holidays errrrrrrr. :/ And pw! Omg. Dread. :/

Time seems to fly omg. It's gonna be June alr. Half a year is over just like that? I feel like I didn't even do anything. So fast one quarter of my life in nyjc is over already haha ..... This is too fast.

Gonna go back and take my testimonial soon! Excited to take it :) Hope it doesn't have any errors or smth like that ha.

Goodbye, wish me goodluck for GP!


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx