Finally the NYJC COGZ Concert had ended! It was a success :) Lots of positive comments, but I think it was Bruno Mars that saved the day! ;-)
Anw, I had lots of fun too. I really love performing on stage. ^_^ Also glad that i was able to play timpani for 2 songs. Love my timpani so much hehhe. Even though the skin broke omg. :O
Gonna miss my awesome daji seniors like Janice weijie and Vivian though. :(
However, it's just different from performing with cchyco. ;( I really miss looking at Zhaolaoshi conduct, :( he always looks so handsome and so cute and he always smiles at us, making me smile too. :( and I felt like my smile was so forced towards the end. :/
I guess I'm just not used to it. :/ Time will make everything better, I think. I hope. Nevertheless, it was a great concert with great people and a wonderful audience! ^^
Speaking of audience, cchyco came too! Really happy that they came, even though it's like the exams period! Even Junxiong came! He's such a loser haha lied to me that he no money then won't be coming. Jingkang really didn't come though. :< Edwin my cutiepie came too!!! :D feel so guilty cos he is always supporting me and asking me to go back to cchyco but I'm always too busy. :( But now that the concert has ended I hope I'll have more time! Anyway I'm determined to go back during the June Hols to see their camp cos my Edwin is one of the organizers! Vice president sia don't playplay.
Can't believe the small little boy I first saw has already become the vice president of co hahahah really happy and honored. ^^ People grow up too fast. :( I hugged him yesterday and he's like taller than me even though I was wearing heels!!! What the hell he used to be shorter than me -_- And the kaizhe LOL so tall omg. Oi very demoralizing to talk to juniors looking up can. :-/
But anyway, I was super touched by cchyco's uber cute gesture of giving every cchyco-nyco'ian a rose with a ferrero rocher and a card! Everyone of us has one! I was still so sad why everyone seems to be getting smth then suddenly dennis and Edwin appeared hahah they damn cute. *lots of heartshapes*
I think it was really very thoughtful of cchyco. :) Damn I love them so much! So this is why my post is titled as home, because yesterday cchyco made me remembered what home feels like again.