<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: give us a second chance
Posted on: Monday, April 9, 20128:41 PM

Been neglecting this blog, but I think nobody reads this space anymore. :p
Whatevvvv, anw, so many things happened between this 3 weeks hehe. Not exactly memorable, but still v precious to me. :)

Watched 我们的白云岗 on last Thursday, gotta say that it was super meaningful and it exceeded my expectations. :) Especially glad to see fellow cchyians like ryan cheewei qiwen byolind and youwai! Ofc, my classmates wenling and linglu also participated. :D And my bio classmate shiqi!!! Hehe she was the emcee and I was so excited to see her haha.

Really glad that many cchyians came that day, batchmates, seniors, juniors, all of them! Makes me miss CCHY so much seriously. Jasmine and jiamin even cried because it was seriously so touching to see so many cchyians celebrating guodong and xinting's bday tgt and coming to support those performing. :D So proud to be from cchy, chungcheng spirit! (Y) :p Love cchy forevaaaaa.

Just had some CLL competition thing just now, my group actually got top 3 and entered the finals LOL whut we just chionged out in 1 day. But still, we put in a lot of effort k! Actually is my groupmates la, I slacker one LOL. Although the finals was such a torture because the other 2 groups so good seriously we confirm last. But last also top 3 right!!! NOT BAD SIA. HAHA. But it was so embarrassing to present infront of everyone *_* Nevertheless, glad that my groupmates are so lovely. :) Yiwen thomas abigail and jiaying! Awesome peeps that made the whole project so fun and interesting. Love doing project with them hehe, if there's another one I hope we will do tgt again! ^-^

Doing smth special tmrw. It's a surprise for somebodeh. :D Shall not reveal it first though I think the person won't read this. But still. Hehe, SO EXCITED LEH. Hope the person will like it!

OD on Friday, I think I'm getting used to this presenting thing. :/

Anw, I'm here to blog cos my PI got rejected lollollol and I gotta find new ideas. Pekchek can where to find so many ideas. :@

Still gotta do bio tutorial after this. So I shall not spend so much time blogging. Heh, this blog post sounds so abrupt and stuff. Sorrayeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

BYEBYE. :)

OHYA NYCO AND GUZHENG HAVING A CONCERT ON 28TH APRIL, 7.30PM AT SCH. TICKET IS $12. IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT ME. ^^


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx