<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: brighter than the sun
Posted on: Thursday, March 8, 20128:40 PM

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF TERM 1.

Yessss finally! Tbh this term has been pretty okay, so far I've not NO TESTS AT ALL. LOL, not even for biology, which is really odd. :/ I think the test should be coming up soon, but they totally didn't say anything about it! Please don't give some sudden popquiz k I will totally fail. -_- Actually it has been quite slack for me, just that I really detest projects and presentations. :/
BUT IT'S OKAY, I'm sorta kinda starting to be okay with it alr, cos we've been doing it so often seriously -_-

The Chinese lit part of CLL seriously messes up my mind lol, I could hardly understand the lesson, but I think I'm sort of improving ........ At the very least, the teacher is so cute and so awesome. :D So yeah not too bad la. :/

Englit is ... NVM. Can't understand a single shit from Twelfth Night while the others seem to have finished reading it and have got a good understanding of it alr LOL STAB ME PLS. The majority of my class took pure lit somemore aye I this kind of combined lit student how?! So horrible, I miss Ms Ngo's slack lit lessons HAHAHA. Okay, really gotta buck up and finish reading both Twelfth Night and The Woman Warrior! Got more books to come T_T

Econs is pretty confusing and cool at the same time, but it's okay. :) Mr Toh is so adorable!
Then biology is quite ugh too but I gotta say that my biology teachers are so damn cute. :') Though, when I think of all the studying and memorizing I'm gonna do for bio I feel so -_- yeah. But whenever I think of the alternative, which is maths, I feel motivated to study bio again LOL. Bio bio ftw!

I think all my teachers all v cute. :') Which is really great! 1232 is a really cute class too, super cute classmatessssss. One thing I can't get used to is the lack of guys tho. :/ Back then we had like 20girls and 20guys in 4E, now its 20 girls and 3 guys .......... Everyone was so shocked when I said my class only got 3 guys trolololol.

And worst thing is I used to sit at the back with all the guys listening to all their vulgarities and all that guytalk and I got so used to talking like a guy with them yknow with that ahbeng accent and stuff but now I'm surrounded by demure girls. :( All their english sibei zai somemore, wah pressure sia. A class with nobody scolding vulgarities is so odd LOL T_T

But anw, it's still cool! Maybe I can learn to be more ladylike so people cannot say I eat/talk/act like a guy anymore! B-)

Yeap, CO is pretty cool too! Got really cool sectionmates, other than jiaee and jiaying, there's Vanissa and Marjorie! :D And Wulaoshi is sooooooooo cute. :p But, I STILL MISS CCHYCO A LOT A LOT A LOT OMG. :'( One good thing is that wulaoshi and chenlaoda are good friends so sometimes wulaoshi will tell us he chatted with chenlaoda or what hahaha. Good to hear that!

March holidays next week, my dad is coming back! :D But I'm gonna be a busybusybee during holidays too, projects here and there and assignments. :/ 2 YEARS VERY FAST OVER ONE OK YAYYAYYAYYAY. #selfcomfort


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx