I considered very seriously whether I should post about my results. Cos I scared people accuse me of being haolian. :/ But then, like nobody reading also, those people reading should be know my marks already. And most imptly, I must write down all the memorable moments so that 10 years later I can recall them! So, I'm so sorry if I unintentionally offend anyone, I'm just trying my best to write down everything!
So I woke up at around 8 or 9 in the morning, because I had to wake up early to chiong my cards! I did cards for all 39 of my classmate + some other special people okay! ^^ HARD WORK LEH. Anw, I think doing cards is a v good thing to do before getting results, because I had to chiong them, I had zero time to think about my results. Everytime I think about it, I'll be like, "DAMN STILL GOT __ (insert number) MORE CARDS TO DO!!!" Then I'll forget about my results! Coooool. :)
Doing cards is seriously not easy, felt like giving up, but I did not because 4E`11 is really a class I treasure a lot, and I really wanted to do something for all of them. :) Hope they liked my cute cards! It was very tiring to deliver to them one by one too. & all the guys like never receive any cards in their whole life before, all of them give me the shocked look and went like "WHAT IS THIS?!"
Okay true, I think guys normally don't write cards to each other la hor ...
Anw, had the usual talk my Mr ong, results are not as good as last year's as expected! Then show this show that, become quite nervous cos I see the bio results ...... then hcl ........ -_- Somemore chuting beside me keep going crazy, make me so nervous LOL :p Totally never listened to Miss tan's talk, seriously wth what an anticlimax talk -_-
Even though my index number is 13, I waited damn long before I took my results, because Ms A. Wong will wait for you to open your results slip one LOL. Then she'll say some stuff to you, but to me she didn't say much la.
I got a raw score of 8, which is super shocking and $#%$@#%^$%@ because I expected 12 - 14. Of course its very good, it's just really unexpected ...
So happy that my amaths got B3, WHICH IS JUST OMFG IMPOSSIBLE. Seriously. Omg. My amaths standard seriously damn cui!!! I think I'm just really super super super really lucky tho. Don't come and ask me got what secret tip to improve amaths. I really do last minute chiong only ... But because its last minute I didn't even have the time to complete the practice papers/tys, in the end, I just see the question, then see the answer sheet, then try to analyse the question etcetc. This is a super risky way, everyone please don't try it!!! I think Miss TMM must have be so shocked. :-O
Happy about combined humans and english too. I was so freakin' sad about my lit because I didn't finish one essay ..... so I was expecting a B3. But somehow I got an A1, IDK HOW CAN THIS BE POSSIBLE BUT, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. And english, LOL my freewriting no time to complete so I abruptly ended it with a conclusion of one line: "However, he was wrong and we ended up back home." -ended- I thought I was screwed for sure, but I got an A2. I seriously dk how this is possible too, I need to do more charity!!!
Glad that I got an A1 for bio too, esp since many didn't do well. :/ Glad that I didn't disappoint our lovely Mr Neo!!! :D Ohyeah, one sad thing is I got an A2 for hcl. :/ But nvm, I am contented. Shall not be gl and be sad about it.
Can't decide between njc and nyjc now. >:/ even though nyjc is all I've ever wanted. But my mom prefers me to be in njc, and I just feel so bad to let her down. :/ Because it's like, yknow, my whole life I've been getting noob results, now finally I got smth for her to be proud about. ;/