It's been a long time since I blogged and for some reason when you stop doing smth for so long, you just don't feel like doing that thing anymore! Heheh yeah that was how I felt :p
But then, the most amazing thing happened to me! I discovered this awesome drama called Secret Garden :DDDD
It is seriously hands down the best drama I've ever watched! Tbh I'm quite a drama fan and I've watched many dramas! I personally think that full house and princess hours are not bad. But BOF is boring. And you're beautiful would've been nicer if the girl had more of a personality -_- Anw, I'm a really picky person and I'm always able to point out the flaws in the dramas :p and I have this habit of watching only the middle part of the show cos I think the beginning and ending is boring, esp the ending, I almost never finished watching the endings of most dramas x_x and for some I just fast forward the whole show until I reach the interesting parts LOL.
But Secret Garden is seriously the first show I watched, from the start to the end, without fastforwarding/skipping any scenes!!! Yeap because it is THAT good, and there's no boring moments :D well at least for me!
The thing I like the most about Secret Garden is that it's very realistic! Okay, not really since it actually has the soul-swapping thing thats illogical but awesome. But other then that I like the fact that Joowon remains true to himself even to the very end. Even tho he likes ra-im, he's still sensible! And that the ending is not perfect, since joowon's mother never accepted them, but is still perfect in it's own way :D
The second thing is that all the other characters are so cute too! Oska and seul, secretary Kim and ahyoung, etcetc. They make the whole drama funny and really sweet! So overall it's quite a lighthearted drama, except for the evil mother lmao. And the "evil" characters are actually nice ppl, they are reasonably evil because of some reasons, and that makes it even more realistic, like it could really happen in real life O.O
Lastly, the hyunbinxhajiwon couple is REALLY cute. They have awesome chemistry and you just can't help but wish they'll be tgt in real life!!! :D though I don't mind if hyunbin ends up with me too. :) Because of this drama now I'm a big fan of hyunbin LOL. Oppa faster come back from the army!!!
Sigh, he's 29 though! T.T Haha, honestly, he not really handsome handsome, like Jaejoong, but his charisma is 100% and when he smiles, he got this cute dimple and I can just melt. And he has nice hair LOL. Andand he has such a nice speaking voice!!! As if that isn't enough, he has a nice singing voice too, WHAT THE HELL?! :(
I need a Joowon in my life. :( His love for ra-im is too much T.T
Ohyes, secret garden is unlike those teen idol dramas, it actually has depth and is so touching :D
Okay I'm done fangirling lol.
Life is good! But the good days are gonna be over soon, le sigh -_-