It's 31 dec todayyyyyyyyyyyy, my awesome birthday! Alright, shall edit this post at a later date. Byeeeeeeeeee.
/edit:
Went to co on the previous day (30 dec) for fun! It feels like I'm going home hehe. But its still kinda weird, because instead of knowing 99% of the members, now I think I only know like 60%? It feels so weird to be walking around the co room and looking at unfamiliar faces. :/ & it feels like I don't belong belong there anymore haha. It's like, I actually do belong there, I think I'll always belong to cchyco, but then, I don't actually feel like I belong there when I'm there. K NVM THIS SOUNDS SO LAME, maybe I'm the weird one T^T My timpani feels so unfamiliar too, I wonder who will be the next one to play the timpani? It's a troublesome timpani, goodluck. LOL.
Nevertheless, it was great seeing edwin and kaizhe and anqing! Kingchi came back too, which is awesome really. He's such a nice senior seriously, he is always coming back! His presence always make us happy cos he always has funny and interesting stories to tell. Sigh, I miss peijun qimian april jiamin brevian too. :(
Went for dinner with jiaee kingchi edwin kaizhe junyu dennis yintong, yeap weirdest combo I know!!! HAHAHA, it feels good tho, feels like I'm bonding with the young people! (I sound like an old lady) As usual kingchi is able to bond with anyone, soon kingchi dennis junyu are acting like good friends already even though they actually know each other for like, 1hour+ ?! Amazing.
It's great, having dinner with these cute ppl. Kaizhe is so cute! Junyu too. :B Dennis also!!! HAHAHA.
The next day, which is 31 dec, I went for lunch w my family and I was seriously not expecting anything to happen because we (jiamin jamie jasmine jingkang junxiong jiaee me) have already agreed that since jiamin is not here, we shall celebrate my birthday when she comes back so I was just lazing around, preparing to watch drama for the whole day #nolife
But jiaee asked me out to buy present for edwin and for dinner, which is really suspicious!! So I was alert until ........ she told me that junhong needed the 丰年祭 scores and I'm gna pass it to him later. It sounds so innocent and all so I really thought I was gna pass junhong the scores, until he called me to come down and pass him the scores in 5mins and they (jiaee junhong jamie jasmine edwin kaizhe dennis junyu junxiong jingkang) ended surprising me at my doorstep >:( I was seriously surprised and immediately felt lame, I was so alert for the whole afternoon because of jiaee, then she played the junhong card, and I got scammed >:( Its the first time I got scammed haha, I'm a smart girl!
Nothing much aft that, they played at my house for a lil while and we went to get dinner! Really amazing day though, I'm so happy. :)))))) Though, the number of young kids coming to surprise me really surprised me LOL. I seriously feel so old next to them (esp dennis and edwin) because both of them are so filled with energy!!! They'll be doing this and that and this and that, and I'm like, "I'm so tired......" -_-
Didn't go countdown aft that, because I was really tired! It was a tiring day LOL.
Am really grateful to them tho, really awesome friends and juniors! Simple but happy day, I like!
Received awesome gifts too, I esp love the gifts from my mom and sis. :D
One sad thing abt this year is that, I feel like I'm growing older :O 16 already?! Secretly in my mind I still think I'm 13 ......... I don't feel like I'm 16!
My birthday this year feels a lil different, because normally I would be dreading my bday cos of school a few days later! I didn't have such a worry this year. :D I still can't face the truth that I'm older now though, haha.
No matter what, it was a happy day, happy birthday to me!