Went back for NZP performance today morning! Heh. It was not bad, made friends with like ... 2 nzp kids lmao. I think its Ray and carrot! Both super cute leh ~
Had fun with Desheng and weijie too HAHA cute juniors!!! I think I like guy juniors better now. ALL SO CUTE LA. Not forgetting my fav junior EDWIN, *inserts hearts* Kaizhe also more and more cute now! Like a pro only, I am so impressed by his solo in 响宴.
And Junyu also super cute. :B :B :B :B shall not fangirl too much here, but he volunteered to help me carry pink box today, like a real gentleman! ^~^
Didn't participate much in nzp, but still glad I was a tinyyyyy part of it! Hope I'll be able to go for subsequent years ~ Cchyco gogogo ~
Went to sing k after that hehe! Fun fun fun fun. :) Last outing before I go overseas. Meh. :(