Yeapyeap, its my 888th post! Heh, I've been using this blog for like 4 years already. In the future I can just read this blog to refresh my sec school memories haha, pretty cool. :p
I'm gonna go China later, I'll be going there for 5 days, then fly to hongkong for around 3 days, and then go back to China again LOLLOL. Feels quite sian about China, but am so excited for Hongkong! Heh, its my 3rd time going I think. 2nd time going to Disneyland! (Y)
Feels so lame to be excited about Disneyland, but I really am!!!!! I stayed at the hollywood style hotel the other time, so this time I'm gonna stay in the castle-looking one lollol. SO CUTE LA. :D I'm gonna feel like a princess ~~~
The breakfast there is awesome (Y) Most of the things are in mickey-mouse shape, you say cute or not?! I remember I ate a mickey-mouse shape mango pudding the other time. :p
I think I can get to take pics with the disney characters too! ^-^
Andand, I'm most excited to see the fireworkssssssssssss! Super pretty and magical one *_*
Disneyland is my dream wedding placeeeeeeeee, B)
K I feel lame.
Anw, will be back on 8dec! :) Hope the trip will be fun, see yaaaaaa.