Its been not very long since I last updated! Prelim I was a disaster lol, did sooooooooo badly for chinese omfg. Never did so badly for chinese in my whole entire life. Sighhhh, feel so sorry to yanglaoshi. ); Feels really sorry to my mama too! But she didn't blame me cos I very obediently went to yanglaoshi to ask about why I did so badly (LOL) and yanglaoshi told me a few stuffs blahblah and asked me to go home and re-do the compo. I immediately went home to consult my mama and wrote another compo immediately! Hence, she's quite pleased about my good behaviour. :)))
Ok anw, did very badly for amaths as expected. Quite okay about emaths though its really bad too. Quite happy about english even though it's just a B3, but I topped the class lehhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg. I think I never top english alone before. Always got somebody top with me one haha. Jiamin, I'm waiting for you to top with me ~ Kinda disappointed with biology, only a B3. Quite pleased about my chemistry cos I got 77 and topped the class again ^-^ Wahhhhhhahaha I like chem! But sadly, I suck so much at physics and got B3 I think, so my comb sci become 74 T_T So abqari, who got 2nd for chem and who is not bad in physics, got a 75 and topped the class! T_T
So frustrating but anw, its quite fun sitting behind abqari cos he is really smart! Most of the time he is pretty quiet but when he speaks he is actually a funny guy LOLLOL. Btw, I've known him for I think, at least 6 - 7 years alr? Haha everytime I tell someone this they will stun! He was my primary school friend and classmate hahaahaha. Can't rmb if he was in the same P1 class as me, if he is then omg, I would have known him 10 years..
I don't like how he is so quiet most of the time that his presence is almost non-existent but he is so damn good in every subj!!!! Hmph.
Haha, went for syf presentation on 27 july! Awesome experience. I sat on the lorry for the first time omgggg! I've been doing all that instrument-carrying stuff for so many years, but I've never been able to sit on the lorry cos someone better like peijun/zhengkang hoyin/junhong/yintong etc will always be sitting on it so i'm quite sad that I've never been able to do it. This time, I got to sit on it!!!!! I was so so so so excited :') Even though jiaee told me that it just feels like sitting on a normal car, except higher (yes she got to sit on it before hmph) but I was still very excited! And, after sitting on it, I still think its very fun!!!! ;DDDD Yupppp, happy!
Brought up the instruments etc. SCH feels so familiar, feels like I've been there for many times ~ I can recognize the uncles already LOL. Got this 熟悉的感觉 when we're at the loading bay, on the cargo lift, at the backstage and even on the stage! One good thing about being a percussionist is we always get to go backstage earlier than everyone else and we just slack there, while everyone is at the holding room ~ Then we get to spy on other schools etc HAHA so fun! The stage feels so familiar too and while I was tuning the timpani before the performance, I kinda got reminded of the MOECO camp days! Those were good days ~ @.@ Remember running around the SCH and the backstage ~
Anw, went to look for zhaolaoshi before the performance to ask about my solo. And he gave me a cute, bright smile (:B) and he patted my head! I think the last time he did that was 2 years ago hehe. Omg, then I was like, instant happiness and I smiled really brightly!!! Really felt so happy. Zhaolaoshi so papa-ish :') But there happened to be a festive drummer beside us and he was like "... O.o" LOLLLLL. Felt super confident and great and all that after that ~ Couldn't help haolianing to jiaee that he patted my head lmao.
Felt kind of touched during houtu. As I looked at zhaolaoshi, suddenly all the syf memories just came back to me. And then everyone was playing really well on the stage with that awesome SCH lights (unlike the lousy school lights) shining on us. And I just felt so 感动! Like, I've spent 4 years on all these, but each and every minute of it has been really great and all the efforts I've put in will be worth it. And I looked at zhaolaoshi smiling so cutely at us and conducting with his usual dancy-style and I just felt so sad. :( Zhaolaoshi has played one of the greatest role in my life and I am going to miss him like crazy when I leave the school. Will miss the times when I played under his baton :(
Anw, I got to know this coral sec school timpanist! I noticed her during the rehearsal previously cos she's a girl, and she has short hair! I seldom see girls playing timpani and she has short hair somemore so I was thinking we're quite alike. Heh, in the end before my performance, liulaoshi (who happened to teach coral too) asked me to help her turn the timpani the other way round. I didn't hear why but jiaee says its most likely because she's left-handed o.o Anw, she was very embarrassed about it and she kept smiling and apologizing to me. I think she's around the same age as me but she is so cute! LOL.
So I helped her after I finished playing houtu and she and her percussion teacher was like super grateful and kept on thanking me again and again. Make me so paiseh LOL. But they were really nice and humble people so I was very happy to help anw! So I wished her goodluck before I went backstage and she was so happy! So cuteeeeeee. ;)
And I went back into the backstage and liulaoshi was asking me if I helped and I told him it's done, then 郭长锁 was beside and he overheard me! So he gave me a very papa-ish smile and went like, "好了啊?" and he even thanked me! Omg, 郭长锁 talked to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee @.@ He's the 笙首席 of SCO yknow! And I still remember watching his 笙 solo on the SCH stage during one of the SCO's performance!!! Omg, talking to him feels like talking to an idol LOL. He was very nice to me and we even had a little chat LOLLOL. I had little time for little chats though so I had to leave and before leaving I even went like, "老师,加油!" LOLLLL feels kinda awkward but it seems even weirder to not say anything and just go when I know he'll be conducting for coral and its only appropriate to ask him to jiayou! And he looked so happy and thanked me hehe. He is so cute too!!! Why coral people so cute? ;) I am so happy hahaha even though I never got to know the girl's name. :/ But its okay! If got fate will see her again! I hope.
Ooooh, little things like that makes me soooo happy! :B
Anw, my aim of this post was to promote 2NE1's new song: Ugly! I think its my fav song of 2NE1! It's seriously great. Got this kinda rock feeling to it. It's really awesome! Been replaying this song again and again and again. :) It's even on repeat in my mind and I had the melody in my head even while doing sci practical LOL. Have a listen!