<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: when the world turns dark & the rain falls quietly
Posted on: Tuesday, June 7, 20115:13 PM

^ Changed my blogsong to my currently favvvv song from BEAST! :D LOL I'm kinda impressed by BEAST recently because of Yoseob and Kikwang! Esp Yoseob lah why he so cute? T.T And his voice is really good :B LOL I've known Kikwang since his AJ (dancing shoes~) days and I'm glad that he's more popular now as compared to back then. Yeap, but I don't really know the other members and I have no interest in knowing them actually so I guess I can't be counted as a fan of BEAST since I only like 2 of their members. :( But I think the Doojoon or smth is not bad too! LOL. 

Also, I've been listening to Secret recently! Despite their name sounding so ... kpop-ish (yknow, like Rainbow, Sistar and stuff like that), they have this 1 song called "Starlight, Moonlight" that is really nice and refreshing so yeahhhhhh. Not forgetting the fact that I like hyosung. :D 

Yeap, so I've been putting these songs on replay nowadays and I'll listen to them when I'm doing homework! Well surprisingly, I'm not sick of them, but my mom and sister are complaining lol. :p Ah well I have this bad habit of replaying my favourite song for 147638978645454645 times until I am damn sick of it and eventually delete that song. Then I'll proceed to finding a new fav song! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Anyw, had an English literature seminar yesterday and it was not bad I think! It got kinda boring towards the end cos the speaker's voice got smaller and smaller and I'm too tired to pay attention to what she is saying :/ Cos she is an angmoh and she got this awesome accent, so we have to pay x2 the attention to catch what she is saying. Sometimes she will speak too fast + got accent so me and Jiamin will totally catch no balls and we're like, "what she saying ah???? @.@" Haha, it was a pretty cool experience! Cos there were lots of lit students from other schools all around Singapore too so it's kinda amazing that all the lit ppl are gathered tgt. Um it was fun to see how the other schools' students behave! Like this idk-from-what-school girl sitting infront of me was making notes on her paper from the beginning to the end of the seminar. I couldn't stop looking at her cos she was really like NON-STOP scribbling! I made notes here and there too but she really non-stop!!! Idk how is she able to do that ... Kinda impressed. And during the Q&A session I was afraid that nobody would wanna go up and ask and then the situation would be awkward like it always happen in cchy. However, it didn't happen and it became a really useful Q&A session. At first it looks like nobody was gna ask questions, but then a Nanhua girl stood up to ask a question, then her friend also asked a question, and then suddenly everyone starts asking questions. (Y) Oh and, before stepping into the seminar room me and a few other girls were like, "hope got shuaige!" (LOL) but sadly don't have la. :( Ms Ngo treated us to a burger after that because she said she knew we didn't had much time to eat during recess. She is such a nice teacher T.T Makes me feel bad for always doing rubbish during lit. :/ 

Lit seminar again tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it!

Returned to school for the chinese writer's workshop after that. Kinda sad that I missed the front part of the workshop but itsssssss okay. It was very interesting and I was very touched! :)

Looking forward to school nowadays cos its so fun. :D Awesome teachers and classmates! Ms Tan is in a much better mood nowadays hehe, I still loveeeeeee her. 8D

CO camp from Wednesday to Friday! Feels so strange to be not part of a co camp. :/ But I'll be staying overnight on Thursday, ^^ I miss co so much, & my Rinnie ahtinggggg is so cute la. *inserts hearts* Sigh I'm afraid that my image would be totally ruined on Thursday. :(

LOL I'm going back to China on Sunday, 不要太想我. :)

Last but not least, I feel like doing smth. But I'm not sure if its the right time to do it, or the right way to do it. And, I'm kinda unsure of what to say too. ;/ But I feel that its a chance for me to do smth!



♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx