<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: 依然亲爱的
Posted on: Wednesday, May 18, 20119:16 PM

Actually today is just a normal school day, but the awesome healthcheck turned this day into some special day. :) Healthchecks are actually very boring and nothing special, but every year, the annoying nurses make everything so much more interesting! This year, the nurses are especially annoying lol -_- Seriously cannot stand it, keep gl us -_- But, they've become a form of entertainment, so ... nvm la LOL. Everyone come out from ITR was like "#@%#@$@ yknow the nurse ..... blahblah .... blahblah .... leh!" Especially the #1 irritating nurse who keep eating currypuff! (Y) She can eat her currypuff and scold us at the same time LOLLOL. Somemore her English very good, can repeat: "don't crowds around here!" for 2 times. I am so amazed. Somemore got one nurse sit on the chair is like whole body lie on the chair gonna fall down alr, still got face to comment on our sitting postures HAHAHA. Keep complain this complain that somemore, it was so funny. :p

Sigh I've always thought that nurses were supposed to be patient, loving and caring. Why the difference so big?!?!?! However, I am grateful that they provided such great entertainment.

Believe it or not, Ms Tan has been giving us some maths papers nowadays and omfg I've been doing them happily. I actually felt excited when I saw the questions and attempted to solve them! I MUST BE OUT OF MY MIND BUT ANYWAY, my passion (however short-termed it might be) has influenced darren and we both lazy ppl who always have the same reaction when we see amaths paper (walao what is this?!) have been working hard today. We were actually, um, sort of competing who can do the solve the questions the fastest? It's a good thing that we both standard samesame (even though he claims to be a maths prodigy) so even if I easy question dk how to do also not paiseh!

Yes, maybe I'm starting to embrace the inner me that has a deep passion for mathematics. I hope this change would last forever!

I love maths maths maths maths maths maths maths


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx