Hehe, changed my blogsong! Love 2NE1 so muchhhhhhhh, they're really awesome! Their songs are so unique and different from the other kpop songs. Am so proud of them. & I'm so proud to be a 2ne1 fan! I'm a 2ne1 fan, not a kpop fan okkkkk, :P Really hate all the new kpop groups coming out nowadays lol fake looks and talentless -_-
Miss the times when there's talented and cute groups like DBSK (all of them seriously god-like! Dancing, singing, everything also #1). Welllllll, at least there's SHINee, Big Bang and 2NE1 now. ^o^
Lonely is such an awesome song with very true lyrics & I love the fact that its very different from all the other kpop songs coming out now. :) Plus all the 4 girls are so amazing and different in their own ways! I like the fact that all 4 of them are different and have their own kind of style and charisma ^_^ Unlike some girl groups where all of them are the same. :/ And even though they are not the prettiest, their personality makes up for it! Sighhhhh, 2ne1 is seriously the best. :B
LOL I once attempted to persuade jiaee to like 2ne1 too and after listing out all the good points of them she commented smth along the lines of: But they not chio! Snsd so chio and cute, I still think snsd better. I like them.
Sighhhhhhh nvm T_T Its her loss!!!
Okay, went for committee meeting today! I think it'll be my last. I kinda miss the feeling of having committee meetings @.@ Sigh, I'll miss going to committee meetings. :( I can't believe I'm saying this cos I used to dislike going :P But now I realise its actually kinda fun. :(((((
Once again, I'll miss my cute juniors. And my fellow co mates! We've been fighting together for more than 3 years. :(
Am going out to eat dinner nao. Yayyayyayyay, byebye!
Ohya last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNSIAN POTATO! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Haha this is my 4th time wishing him happy birthday, I am so awesomez.