
Woke up at 5.30am today! I don't even wake up that early for school @.@ And yet I feel very energized and excited when I woke up LOL.
Met jiaee @ yishun mrt at 6.20am!!! Crazy or crazy! Took the mrt and we're like, hmmm this feels very familiar. Hehe still remember the days when we meet up at crazy times to practice our moeco camp songs!
We thought we were kinda the latest cos we thought weizhen they all and kailin yurou went way earlier than us. In the end we're the earliest and we reached Raffles Place @ 7am! Siao, I don't even reach school at 7am ._. We two did smth funny LOL, we were talking happily then we ended up at Outram Park and had to train back again -_- Felt so retarded!
As we walked towards SCH, we saw nobody at all LOL. And to think before that we're like, what if we go there and then SCH is filled with people?!
As we got nearer and nearer, we saw through the glass that SCH is still dark then we're like -___- ...
Then when we reached, we saw NUS high coming down from their buses. & when we entered the building, the security guard just started to on the lights etc. So its like the whole SCH belongs to us B) Feelin' so cool and auntie at the same time HAHA.
After we went up and double confirmed that there's nobody queuing for any tickets whatsoever we went to ask what time they giving out the tickets and they said they'll only start giving at 8.30am. The time then was 7.26am lmao.
Jiaee and I were like "........................................ Oh." & we felt like some kiasu aunties so we quickly went out to get some breakfast cos alot of NUS high people looking at us weirdly, so paiseh T_T
Hehe so we ate breakfast with junxiong, kailin and yurou. Joey and shuhui came to find us after that! Walked back to SCH and kinda stoned for a while.
Suddenly, I spotted people coming down from the bus and walking towards the door and they were wearing costume thats very familiar HAHA. So I grabbed jiaee and went like, "OMG IS IT THEM? IS IT NYJC? IS NYJC RIGHT! OMG ITS NYJC!"
Wahhhhh cannot imagine how I sounded lo -__- But at that moment I was really excited!!! HAHA.
Rushed out with jiaee to see my awesome seniorssss B) Esp april dajie and jiamin erjie *inserts millions of hearts* Wished all the seniors goodluck too hehe I was so excited and happy to see them la! And dajie & erjie are so pretty ^o^ Too bad I didn't had a chance to take photos with them. :(
Hehe, went up when it was nearing 830 and there were already some people there sitting around. So we went towards the tables cos there's nobody there and we were just gathering there to chitchat and wait for 830. Coincidentally it was the table where the tickets were gonna be given out so people thought we were queuing and in the end there was this long queue behind us LOLLOLLOL. It was quite funny cos one moment we were just talking then suddenly the next moment we turned back and saw a queue O.O So LOL we ended up being at the front of the queue and got the tickets immediately!
Chionged into the hall (-_-) and found a good seat! (Y) Began watching the performances. Wah somehow I felt very excited la idk why either -_- Like my school like that LOL. Shall not comment on the performances, but nyco is really one of the best la! Wahaha might be because I'm biased la, but they like everything also good! Seriously from beginning to the end I was like 目不转睛, the eyes like glued to the stage like that! Don't even want to blink cos it was so freakin' awesome. Haiyah can't describe with my noob english. :( But it was just, super amazing!!!
So proud of my wonderful wonderful seniors! B)
Hehehehehe, and they got Gold with Honours too! Only 3 schools got it leh omggggggg why so pro. I'm so impressed and happy wahahaha! And idk why too, not like I'm from nyco -_-
Sighhhh I really wanna join nyco la. This would be my motivation for me to study hard to get into nyjc and slowly attempt to persuade my mom to let me join LOL. Hehehehe and I super love the song - 扬帆 ! I think it is mad nice and even after listening to it more than 10 times I still think its amazingly nice. Somehow feels very 感动 when I listen to it. Sadly jiaee doesn't agree. :(
Woohoo I love chinese orchestra yadayada byebye!