<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Saturday, April 23, 20114:52 PM

Edited my 19th April 2011 post! Tried my best to recall everything about it.

One thing bad about being in percussion is that I never get to do what others get to do! Like, I don't get to take pictures with everyone. :( Totally got no time for that -_- & it saddens me because I realise that I've not taken a single photo with anyone on syf day. OMFG KILL ME PLEASE. So depressing. Being percussion means that we're always so busy with the instruments. :/ I still rmb moeco camp I didn't get to take picture with the rest of the cchyco mates who went cos I was busy keeping the instruments at the backstage -_- And I've never been to the tuning room -_-

But then and again, I get to do many other things that others don't get to do. :D Like, I bet many of you have never stepped into a lorry! But I do until sian. And the others don't get to slack at the loading bay (and get scolded by the SCH workers). And they don't get to take the cool cargo lift! And they don't get to climb the stairs that links the loading bay to the backstage. And they don't get to slack at backstage and spy on other schools. B)

So, I guess there's no best of both worlds T_T

It's so heartwarming to see cchy people congratulating us even though they're not from co. And also our awesome cchyco alumni for the endless support!!! So 感动 everytime I see alumni coming back to support us, even if its only for a little while. :) Or when I see them post something about cchyco on facebook/twitter.
And once again, many thanks to the stage crew!

Been listening to our 征 & 后土 nowadays. I love us.

Time to study T_T


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx