<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: 6 days
Posted on: Wednesday, April 13, 20119:19 PM

Hope I don't have to run for 2.4km tomorrow. UGHHHHH. Nothing I hate more than running!! Seriously. I would rather do maths lol -_-

Had English workshop today, I actually really really like it!!! Even though I see like a lot people don't like o:
Super love Mrs Yap's cooooooooool accent & English. Mad pro, I want to be able to speak like her too. :(
Heh, she's very engaging & cute too! I think that the things she taught are actually useful, I learnt a lot today. :) She makes everything seems so easy >_< Like English comprehension very easy to answer like that -_-
HOPE IT HELPSSSSSS :D

Co practice tomorrow! Looking forward to it. Super love my cute juniors, especially ahtingggggggggg HAHA. So cute ah.

ANDAND, its my dearest dajie baby's birthday today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL.
*inserts millions of hearts*
Hehe, love you max already! Mwaaaaahahahaha B)


Eating bird's nest now. LIKE A BOSS.




♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx