<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: 5 days
Posted on: Thursday, April 14, 20119:59 PM

Ughhhh, 5 more days left. :(
I hope we'll go through all this tgt.

Hehhhh, ran 2.4km today -_- I failed by a few secs LOL like whuttttttt is this?! Why my life so sad huhhuhhuh >:[
Lol, if I remember correctly, the same thing happened last year T_T
Nvmmmmm but I think my stamina sorta improved cos I don't feel very tired! Yey. But anw, I'm gna fail my inclined pull-ups, so, whateverrrrrrr -_-
Ohya, I'm also very gandong today cos people got alot ppl ask me to jiayou! LOL. People like Jeremy, tiakhock, jasmine, jiaxian etcetc. Haha I realise my class's guys actually all very cute and kind-hearted one ah, just that they most of the time abit um .. But I can see that they're all nice people! :) Like, when they're serious they can be really good O.O Eg, zhuangpeng actually asked me a bio question today and him chuting jiamin and I ended up discussing about it. And he was like totally 认真 + hardworking!

Hehe, loving my dear ahting & eddddwin ttm nowadays! So freakin' cute la both of them. :)))
Haha rinnie is an ultra cuteeeee & caring & sweet girl ah, & I love to deesiao her! YAY :B
Edwin is uber cute as usual, I seriously smiled when he texted me and went like, "JIE JIE I PASSED MY LIFESAVING TEST!!!! YAYYY" Ikr lifesaving test sounds so damn cool, I think its some swimming thing.
But its so cute right! Haha! He call me jiejie somemore, I like. (Y)

Hahhhhh nothing cheers me up like my awesome, crazy & mad cute juniors!
I'm gonna miss them like mad ))))): This feeling is terrible. ):
Not to forget, I will miss Chenlaoda tooo T_T He's seriously the best teacher, kekeke he's like a father to me, always giving me advice on studies etc. Then he like to say some random cute thing too LOL. But, he likes to deesiao me -_-

Ayyyyyyy this is too sad. :(

*btw, changed my blog song/video! Hehhhhh, Big Bang ftw la :D This song is super nice. Esp TOP's part in the beginning. Dayum, why is he so sexy?!


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx