<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: 3 days
Posted on: Saturday, April 16, 201111:14 PM

Sigh.

/edit:

Kinda too tired to post yesterday :p Full-dress rehearsal yesterday! Many many seniors came back omggg stressed. :( I was kinda nervous :o Cos many pros on the stage ah, especially peijun kingchi etc.
We did quite well I think. :) Super happy to see all my awesome percuz seniors come back!!!!! Omg, love you guys lotssssss. Gotta be one of the happiest day in my life. Miss you all so much. Sadly, didn't had chance to talk much to you all. :(

Haha, so practice was alright. I'm really grateful towards the festive drummers cos they're all so helpful and cute! Their reaction very fast and they really treat everything seriously, like, they will plan this etcetc and they're very careful with the instruments. Plus they're like super polite to us. (even though they're very rude to each other but I think its just the way guys communicate la..) Thumbs up!!! (Y) So damn happy cos its not everytime you meet some helpful stage crew okay. *hintculturalnighthint*
Okay one super cute part is that they got 2 guys to carry one huapengu then they two were like super careful with it and they were very scared and went like: "Omg, why it keeps moving. Very wobbly leh, like will spoil like that!" Then they were like, must be careful!
While I was LOL-ing at the side cos huapengu is like that one, its just wobbly.. Then I demo and carry the drum myself and the 4 guys went like, "Omg! *gasp* They more 粗鲁 then us leh!" -_-
CUTE MAX LA HAHAHA. Wah they serious made my day. Look forward to working with them!
Plus, I've known yian for a few years already so I know he is actually a very responsible guy even though .. yah, so I very 放心 ^o^ Somemore they will take the initiative to come and find us and say they wanna try another time yknow! Where to find such good people? T_T

Okay, I'm a good girl, I avoid all the fried food and heaty food and drink lots of water! Like a boss B)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx