Unbelievable, its only 2 more days. I'm so excited for syf to come and so sad that its gonna end too. 时间真的过的好快.. :(
Rehearsal at SCH tomorrow. Excited!
But I can't help worrying that, what if my best isn't enough? :/ I feel so unprepared. :( Even though Chenlaoda keeps telling me and Jamie that we're "good, good! *shows thumbs up sign*" yesterday! LOL OMG damn cute please, I think its the first time he did this. :)
Ughhhhh, confidence confidence!
I believe that I will truly enjoy myself on stage, playing my favourite timpani. :)
Pfft, WHO AM I? Nobody plays the timpani as well as me lah please! *flips hair*
Mehhhhhhhh. :/ Haha, okay, off to do something! Bye. ;)
PS/ Walao, I find it so anti-climax that we still have to go school and have lessons tmr. Can't even think about stuff like amaths and chem la. My whole mind is filled with co please LOL. Been replaying Journey over & over again! All I wanna do is to practice and practice and practice, spend some quality time w my baby timpani. :B Aiya, don't care about homework for now la -_-