<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: 19th April 2011
Posted on: Tuesday, April 19, 201110:38 PM

/edit:

Supposed to go to school at normal timing (which is around 8.30am?) but jiaee texted me that she'll be briefing the stage crew at 8am so I went earlier to um, help out/slack! Hah. The stage crew was late for 7mins :p Hehe but they damn cute la. So, did some misc stuff like cutting anti-slip, sort out the sticks etcetc & then went down to assemble. :) Alot of people wished us goodluck! So grateful to them. :)

Immediately went up to mph after we're dismissed LOL. Lots of co people were walking towards the mph too and the whole area around the foyer was spammed with co peeps :D Then I heard some teacher was like, "whoaaaaa co.." Haha good feeling ah, like walk also got wind!

So we practiced the both songs for a few times and rehearsed with the stage crew etc. :D Haha feeling so awesome at that time, like we're the bestzzzzzzzz. B) Went down to the canteen to eat and went back up to the mph. Stage crew started moving the instruments down while the rest of the orchestra started putting make-up, ribbons and stuff. While I was sorta .... I have no idea what I was doing too, -_- I went down to do the lorry thing after realising that nobody's doing it. But ..... I failed LOLLOL T_T I can only do the percussion parts T_T Junhong came to the rescue after that so I went up to get my stuff and put ribbon on my hair o.o

Bused to SCH after that. I didn't get a chance to sit on the lorry!!!! Ughhhhhh, I've been wanting to do that really bad. :( Hope I get to do it for end of year concert B) Put ribbons around our necks (LOL) on the way to SCH. Wasn't feeling very nervous idk why o.o
Reached SCH super early HAHAHA, we're like the last school in our slot, yet we reached earlier than the first school in our slot (cchm). But I like! Got more time to prepare and do misc stuff like paste red tape etc. So was feeling relax relax and not nervous :D

Then slowly more and more schools came and we continued to stone. Had so much free time that I got to walk around and attempted to smile at people from other schools. None of them looked at me though -_-

Went up to the backstage after that and arranged instruments etc and had a chance to watched cchm and fuhua. Went down to discuss some instruments stuff after that and went up again and continued watching fuhua & balestier hill. By the time balestier hill went up there I was starting to feel nervous alr >_< Did some final preparations and double-checked the routine with percuz but then there were some problems so we continued to discuss while pasir ris went in and then I got more and more nervous >_< Oh yeah, and pasir ris stage crew wished us goodluck! Touched max. :)
So anw, Jiaee was damnnnnn nervous she was walking around and kept patting her heart to calm herself down. Then we see already more and more nervous -_-
So all of us were like, "eh don't nervous liao lah!" and "we best already lah!" and other stuff to boost our confidence haha. :D Rinnie still went like, "EH I first time syf leh!" Cool ahting B)
But then jiaee was like, "they really very good T.T" So we forced her to not listen and distracted her! Yay us.

However, I got more nervous too and ughhhhh idk what I was thinking about la. Actually my mind was kinda blank >_< Oh LOL and I was afraid that the stage crew would be nervous (dk why the hell did I think that way) so I went up to them and said, "don't nervous!" But they all turned to me and went like, "We not nervous leh. We very calm.." Make me paiseh T_T Hehe, will forever remember the moments when percuz keep trying to encourage each other! :)

After what seems like 100000years, pasir ris ended and we went in. Everything was happening at the same time and it was quite messy and just like that, we're all ready to play. :) Zhaolaoshi looked so damn handsome! So we started playing and I was very nervous and my leg kept shaking -_- I looked at the audience but couldn't really see anyone I know and I took a deep breath and got ready. I wasn't thinking anything at that time, my whole mind was focused on the song and I kept taking deep breaths to calm myself down. Ahahaha and I attempted to smile too! COOL ME.

So, 征 ended and this cool lady came out and tuned my timpani for me! I met her at the backstage before that and I actually only talked a few sentences to her but I'm a really big fan of her!!! I think she's damn cute. She's got this very 温柔 feel and she's very cute & pretty. :) The way she talks (Y) !!! OK LOL why am I fangirling over a girl -_-

Anw, 后土 started and I could have done better T_T Panicked a lil while tuning the timpani but it was okay in the end. :) Finished playing my last note and that feeling was ..... idk what it is either. Relief? Happiness? Sadness? Regret? ;/ Sighhhhhh.

Went back to the backstage again and jiaee started crying. Moved the instruments to the cargo lift while feeling so flyyyyyyyyyyy. Though there was no "好!" this year, the applause was really thunderous. Arrived at the loading bay and it was filled with people from many other schools too. Went to talk to Chenlaoda and he was really happy and said we did great. :) But, was still feeling very sad la.

Loaded the instruments into the lorry and squeezed on the bus! Haha, junsian is so cute too. Gonna miss him so much. :(
Went back to school, put instruments back to co room and stuff like that and had debrief!
Was super shocked when yizhen and weizhen came into co room holding two cakes for the sec4s and 5s. :) I seriously didn't know that was gonna happen. I initially thought it was a celebration for weizhen but then I saw her holding a cake so I was like, whuuuuut? @_@
Then, mirian asked those people that have a piece of paper or smth like that to give now then I'm like what the hell is happening?
Then cute edwin turned and give me a piece of paper and then I saw many other sec4s and 5s receiving their cards too.
The card that edwin gave me is damn cute! Love him max.
I am so touched by this gesture by the juniors too ^o^ They are really so sweet.

Went around taking photos with many people. But I missed out a lot people too! :( Ugh. No more chances? :/

Went to eat dinner and then went to eat dessert! Otw to dessert, suddenly I felt very sad. :/ Like, the sadness settled in and I started to cry. :( Then junxiong went like, "you guys will always be a part of co" and shuhui keep asking me to not cry but it made me cried even harder!!! T_T Jiaee was like, "why you so lag" though LOL.

Went home after that and kept on crying and crying and crying. :(

Happened to read something very true on newspaper today.
“我们看到的是怀旧与遗憾,但年轻人看到的是希望。”


我到底该如何放手?

/edit.


Too tired to blog anything. Will edit this post at a later date, cos I wanna remember everything about it. (hopefully my memory would not fail me)

As of now, I am touched beyond words and I'm seriously very happy + sad at the same time. What a magical feeling..
Yknow what, even though sometimes co makes me so tired and I feel like giving up, I never gave up and I swear that I had not, even once, regretted joining cchyco. It was all worth it.
I guess what makes us so special and different from others is that we are not just an orchestra. We are a family.
Honestly, I think its the best thing that ever happened to me. :) Seriously! The impact of co is really so great that it's gonna change my whole life. I've learnt a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot. & I've went through so many things with cchyco.. All the tears and laughter ..
I am gonna miss you all so damn much. I love all of you, I love cchyco.

To be honest, gwh or not, it really doesn't matter anymore. I mean, if never get of course still will sad abit lah.. But we've already achieved what we wanted. We've given in our best, so there'll be no regrets. :)



♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx