<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: 17 days
Posted on: Saturday, April 2, 201110:42 AM

I am only so disappointed because I expected so much. Nevertheless, everyone deserves another chance.

"Even when you’re not sure where you’re headed, it helps to know you’re not going there alone. No one has all the answers, and sometimes the best thing to do is just apologize and let the past be the past. Other times we need to look to the future and know that even when we think we’ve seen it all, life can still surprise us, and we can still surprise ourselves."

"As we strain to grasp the things we desire, the things we think will make our lives better, money, popularity, fame… We ignore what truly matters. The simple things like friendship, family, love. The things we probably already had."

Mehhhhhh, hehe SYCO concert later! So excited lol. I'm a major fan of syco and sco ok!
Can't wait to see junsian and aaron :B

Goooooooodbye :D

Ps/ ughhhhhh why am I haunted by spam msgs?! *refers to tagboard* -_-


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx