Currently very pissed off, dk why got such people that has, like, no brains at all. Seriously don't know what the hell you thinking lah. I mean, there's not even any competition between us?
I am seriously very ashamed and disappointed. You ought to be more understanding.
Seriously got nothing to say anymore la. So this is what you've learnt?
Grow up lah please.
After 4 years, I've finally realised smth and I'm very glad that we can be friends! I hope that I can see both parties being friendly with each other before I leave the school but I think its kinda impossible when such people ^ exist. If both parties work tgt, I'm sure we'll create smth even greater!
Mehhhhhh its so hard to blog like this, trying not to reveal anything yet expressing my feelings at the same time LOL.
/edit
Okay, would like to blog about tiakhock too! So glad that I'm sitting near him now cos its like I've made a new friend! Used to sit at the opposite side of him last year and only knew he was this emo guy (I once thought he was Malay omfg LOL) but this year I've realised that he is a super funny and lame and cute guy HAHA. Yup, a great friend!
Since he sits behind me I would constantly hear him going, "Yesssss! 5 more mins to recess/end of school" and we love to complain that the weather is very hot. (Seriously very hot esp since our seats there got no fans!!!) Plus he always like to show us "magic" and is damnnnnnn lazy to do anything.
Me and jiamin occasionally have funny convo with him, eg:
Jiamin: "Eh tiakhock last time art club one leh!"
Me: "Really ah? So why you change cca to dragonboat ah?"
Tiakhock: "Cool what. When girls ask you you what cca you say dragonboat very cool what, not meh?"
Smth like that lah HAHAHAHA. Totally made me and jiamin LOL for a very long time!
Okay now that I think about it its not very funny but yknow, at that moment ..
Ok, I actually just typed this whole chunk of words for my own reference So that I'll still remember him when I read my archives 10 years later .. O.O
So sorry for the noob English!