My legs hurt :( My arms hurt too :( But, at least I'm exercising! :D
But really very pain T_T
So tired. And then ........
Nah, I cannot lose hope!
Okay I hate being like this. There's a lot of happy stuff actually but I always seem to be blogging about the sad stuff o:
Time spent in class is seriously awesome HAHA. Mad love the people sitting around me! (Darren chuting jiamin mariaty darryl tiakhock!) Sometimes Jeremy (but he changed place already) and cheecheong too :D Damn cute sia all of them! Esp the guys la always make everything seems so funny lol. Will forever rmb that time Ms Wong showed us the tsunami video and Jeremy & Darren just kept making comments (even though the comments they made were those v normal ones like: wah so high!) but yknow, it was just very funny and we were like, want sad but cannot sad :p
Okayokay anw, I love Tumblr :B Lots of cute and cool pictures, ^-^
Oh anddddd, sports day tmr! Even though I'm kinda -_- about it since all I do is sit and stone, I guess I appreciate it .. I mean, any event, even though it might be -_- to people like me, there's people putting in effort for it! So yeahhhhhhhh :D Shall try my best to cheer loudly tmr!
Green house green house is the best B)