Sports Day today!
Seriously hot like mad and ugh and everything but, I still cheered loudly like a crazy woman! Along with Jasmine jiaee jiamin :p Esp Jiaee LOLLOLLOL. We were sitting at the back and there were lots of sec1s around us O.O Sadly, most of them are unenthusiastic and they are either stoning/playing with phone/playing with PSP/eating..
So ummmm we were like the only ones shouting around that area and the juniors kept looking at us weirdly! Like whuuuuut, is it that strange to cheer during sports day? -_-
I guess I kinda had fun :D Though towards the end of sports day all of us were like ".... so tired and sleepy .." even though we did basically nothing at all! Haha, I love cheering for people that I know :D
Went for percussion lunch after that and went for combined practice! Awesome much, I love today's combined practice :D I'm beginning to see hope in myself, wahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa.
And Edwin is seriously (Y) ! So damn proud of him please. And I find it funny that when he's with us he's all vulgar and unglam but then whenever someone praises him or what, he'll be like *blushes* / give act cool look!!!! HAHA, so freakin' cute!
& I realise that my fav sec1 junior is Edwin! Not junyu okay :B
Even though sometimes most of the time Edwin will annoy me to no end and I'm like "UGHHHHHHHHH" but I understand that he is a sec1 afterall HEHE. Welllll he has his cute moments :B I love pinching his not-very-chubby cheeks!
And ya, I love "fighting" with him!
I cannot imagine coming back like 3 years later and he'll be a sec4, all grown up and manly (LOL). Maybe he'll be like near to 180cm and have deep sexy voice and maybe lots of girls would anlian him or smth! I'm gonna die laughing then cos he will always be cute and small Hamster Tok to me muahahahahaha 8D
So tired after every practice cos gotta do actions LOL. Nvm gotta get some exercise since NAPFA is cominggggggggg. Dammit!