<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: 10 days
Posted on: Saturday, April 9, 20118:54 PM

I hate this love song, I hate this love song.

10 more days. :O I can't believe it. Time seems to be flying. The days left are getting lesser and lesser. And then, boom, syf is here!

Heh, kinda happy cos I saw great improvement in these 3 days! I mean, personally la. I think I improved omggggggg :D And I'm gna review my scores once again!
Very excited for combined nowadays! Love cchyco. Am treasuring the time spent with each and every single one of them. :(

Omg, cannot imagine what it feels like to be an alumni to cchyco. :( Like, timpani used to be "my" instrument cos nobody else is playing it and then I get to do whatever I want with it (LOL) and I'm the only one that knows how to function it well ok!! Cos I labelled the notes myself so I'm the one that knows exactly where is what note and its actually kinda hard to function that noobzzz Timpani k :p
Okay, getting back to the point, I cannot imagine one day I step into the co room and "my" timpani is not mine anymore and I have nothing to practice and am just gna sit around/stand around looking at my juniors o: It'll feel like I no longer belong there. );

10 days later, we'll step down unofficially. ): There'll be no more, "eh, lets go co room!" / "after school meet you at co room ah!" and etcetc. Omg this feels very ....... ):

Okay enough with sad stuff, shall leave it to the day I officially step down/after syf. In the meantime! I must treasure all the time spent with cchyco and do my very best :B

I really really believe we can do it. :)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx