<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: what it takes
Posted on: Monday, March 14, 201110:32 AM

"It feels so good because you know that at that moment, everyone is doing the same thing as you. Everyone is working so hard, playing their best, enjoying the music & striving towards the same goal. It feels like our hearts are binded tgt, & all the hard times we went through are nothing at all. Getting GwH is a really great thing, but getting GwH as a one big family is the greatest thing. Nothing beats the feeling of that. It feels reaaally good to be able to achieve smth you worked so hard for, with the ones that you really love."

"I’ve once thought of giving up, especially when times were just so @#%^#$#! and everything just pisses me off. But every night before I sleep I will seriously think about it and realise that I can’t give up, & I choose not to give up. Because I really really love cchyco."


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx