<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: street where the wind resides
Posted on: Saturday, March 5, 20114:38 PM

Yesterday, I cried in school. It was the first time, and it only lasted for about, 3mins LOL.
It's all because of my Chem results :( I didn't fail, and actually its an okay result. But I am so so so so sad because I worked so hard :( I really studied for it yknow! Then its like, I actually thought the paper was quite easy & I expected myself to score higher :( Plus, I normally score high for Chem class tests one :(
Shit I just made myself sound like some arrogant person LOL.
But I'm not trying to haolian la, just like, you normally do smth quite well then suddenly you didn't do that well as expected. Yknow the feeling when you put in so much effort but it's still not enough? It's never enough. :(

Then cos I was sitting infront so Mrs Choo asked me how's my combined science then it made me even more depressed cos my physics didn't score very well too (but my physics always lousy one la) and I got a B4 for combined science. Then she was like, "aiyoh! what happened?"
Made me sad x100000000000000000000 :(
Most funny thing is I actually topped combined science last year with an A1, oh the irony.


Then Jiamin came and find me and I cried LOL. All her fault la, see her jiu cry :p
Love jiamin so much, she actually used bunny to act cute to me!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH very funny, make me 哭笑不得!
Plus, I felt like some irritating person cos there were some other classmates in class too and some of them were also crying bcos they failed o: Then, I pass, I still cry -_- then Mariaty even came to me and comforted me and I was like so paiseh .. :/ Then, I stopped crying and went to recess :D

Me and jiamin came to the conclusion that we should't have high expectations of ourselves!
Therefore, I shall think that I will fail for every single subj. Then when I pass, I'll be super happy!

Hehe, CO cheered me up! :D I love CO, so fun. Can play my Timpani. :B Love percuz toooooo! B)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx