These 2 days like emotional rollercoaster like that -.- From sad + angry max become HOORAYYYYY then sad abit, then my parents finally allowed me to stay overnight wheee, then, uhm, sad + angry + disappointed max again -_-
My lovely co camp got cancelled :( I was seriously looking forward to it SO much. Like, alotalotalotalotalot x10000000. It's my last cchyco camp afterall, :( Why is this happening :(
I know it's actually nobody's fault, it really can't be helped la. But I cannot stop myself from ranting LOL. I just feel very unhappy and bushuang at ......... nobody. -_-
BUT VERY SAD AND ANGRY LAAAAAAAA OMG. >:/
I've been waking up at 630 every morning to chiong studies in an attempt to convince my parents that I am a hardworking person and I can balance both co & studies! Then now, camp got cancelled. LOL nvm la at least I benefited from doing tons of maths papers. ;)
Nevertheless, I am still very happy that I can go for CO :D I love my timpani. & No matter how many times I get scolded by zhaolaoshi, I will still love him, waha! I'll go dating with the metronome tomorrow though. :/
Haiyaaaaaaaaaaa, thought I got one more chance to sleep with my timpani one leh, but, nvm. :/
Staying overnight is so funnnn, sad :( Shall be positive. At least my back won't hurt on Friday. And I get to hug bunny. Hmm.